Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Easy Pizza Dough


My biggest problem with cooking is that I never have all the ingredients. When this would happen to me I'd scrap the recipe. I get over recipes real quick. Duncan, my partner in crime, has much more cooking determination and integrity than I. Here's Dunc's "If you don't have all the important the pizza dough ingredients for pizza" recipe. P.S Try to get the dough real thin because this recipe can be really dry.

Pizza Dough:

1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
½ cup cornstarch (we used cornmeal because we never have anything!)
2/3 cup milk or milk substitution
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoons Italian spices

Dash of garlic powder or salt

Mix gently, do not over-beat. Pour batter into greased pizza pan. Bake at 425F for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment