Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gluten-Free Breakfast Bar


My mom was nice enough to buy me these ridiculously overpriced gluten-free breakfast bars yesterday. You know when you're use to drinking Pepsi and then one day you switch it up and try diet? Record skip! It kind of throws you off. That's what happened with me and these bars. I ate one and could tell something tasted off. The coating was too thick and the filling was too sweet. I wouldn't normally mind in any other case, but these bars were 7 bucks for 5 of them. Stop that! Gluten-free doesn't have to taste bad and doesn't have to be so expensive, kids. So, I'm over it and off to trying the next thing. More importantly, instead of eating these expensive fake fruit thingies, I'm going to just eat an apple. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment