Thursday, February 18, 2010

Watch Out Now!

I was reading up on some gluten-free facts and check this out:

"There are a few things that people may not realize have gluten. Play-doh contains gluten. Personal care products such as chapstick, lipstick, and even some toothpastes may contain gluten. It is common for some hair care products to contain wheat protein."

So, what you're telling me is that I can't make play-doh houses in my spare time (all the time) and have good smelling breath? I can't even have kissable lips? More importantly, I can't eat my shampoo??!! Malarchy! Okay, okay calm it down. Obviously, I'm being somewhat humorous (somewhat meaning totally), but nonetheless, something to be cautious of.

Just in case you haven't noticed, my blog isn't about "how wonderfully I've adapted my life to this pesky allergy", I 100% find it annoying and a downfall in my life. That's right, I got dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment